Saturday 22 November 2008

When I read this on Rumbel's main website.....
So, the time of judgement is upon us and we received a total of 3 C&D (Cease and Desist) letters from FUNimation concerning Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!, Soul Eater and D. Gray-Man.

The phenomena that have henceforth occured are listed below:
- The Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! Famiglia suddenly found themselves being raided by the Millefiore.
- Excalibur was let loose and took over the Soul Eater team who weren't able to resist.
- The DGM group ran out of Innocence and the Earl was victorious.

So, that's it ^^;

I just totally died inside. D: I can't believe it.... no more uncut versions of Soul Eater..... I just hope some other group decides to pick up the uncut version... T_T

I feel like growing taller the Zetsubou way.... noooooooooooooooooooooo..... I can't believe it.... I want to refuse to believe it.... wahahahhahaha~ *wails and bawls*

Looks like I can get the regular prime time slot version now.... DX

No comments: