Tuesday 30 December 2008

I miss my bed :(

I can't sleep properly these days.
I miss my bed! Granny's bed is too hard, and the pillows are like, softened rocks. DX
She snores at night, and it's hard to get back to sleep when you get woken up in the middle of the night.
Where's my privacy? I can't even go to the toilet in peace anymore! She sleeps so light that she almost always makes a comment about the light, slippery floor, etc when I go in. DX
"You can't see if you don't turn the light on."
"Careful you don't slip over."
"Put a layer on."
etc, etc.

Due to the too hard pillow and bed, my spine in my neck has been pushed to the left side. So whenever I tilt my head to the left hard enough, it hurts. >o<

I miss my softer bed. I miss my pillow. I miss my privacy. I wanna sleep on the sofa but if I really do that that'll lead to endless questions and debate, plus I might offend Granny.

Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaah~~~~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just fall asleep on the sofa and hope that they won't try to move you >_<