Sunday 21 December 2008

Taiwan Day 24

Sunday, Dec 21st 2008

Today is Dory's birthday. I wished her happy birthday in BIG COLOURFUL FUN FONT via email.

I don't think much happened today. Umm... ah!
We went to the Natural Science Museum with Joy, 5th Uncle and Auntie and their kids, and my bro with the intentions of going to the Mammoth Exhibition. However, by the time we got there, there wouldn't be enough time to browse the exhibition, so we ended up exploring the other parts of the museum anyway. I haven't been here in a long time! the roaring moving dinos are more realistic than the last time I remember. There was a new exhibition, the Vanishing White Earth, with polar bear and penguin conservation as a theme. Of course, the exhibition was divided into the Arctic and Antarctica. There was some grammatical mistakes in the English captions under the photos. Can't be helped, I guess, since one of the workers told us that it was a private collection.
The kids wanted to go to Maccy's so we ended up going to a Golden Arch. I ordered big fries and ate a left over apple pie which tasted disgusting. That was my first time eating M's apple pies. Never again. Never should've. Never would've. We still had to eat some dinner when we got back. Did I tell you I used up 4 packets of ketchup? Also, I ate a chicken nugget dipped in sweet and sour sauce.
Did I ever mention that chicken tastes different in every country? The nuggets tasted different, and Japanese KFC chicken burger tastes different from NZ.

I'd upload photos if I could.... gimme me a moment...
**** why does Vista gimme me a save image option when I'm trying to upload soemthing?!?!
*fiddles*

Mmm.... baby giant squid.

[insert imaginary pictar replacement here]
Will upload when I work out how this Vista thing works.

No comments: