Monday 22 December 2008

Taiwan Day 25

Monday, Dec 22nd 2008

Today I stayed at home and caught up on like, 15 episodes of various anime, some shinbans, some not. Wow. What an anime filled day! I haven't had one of these in a looooong time. Lesse....

Gundam 00 x1
Kyouran Kazoku Nikki x1
Ah! My Goddess x4
Casshern Sins x2
Tytania x1
Doraemon x1
Tales of the Abyss x4
Hakushaku to Yousei x1

Phew~

My cousin Joy came in the evening today, and she got her period. like me, she gets bad cramps and I lent her my PJ pants since her tummy gets swollen, unlike mine where I can totally see my hip bones. DX Maybe it's because I can't eat anything for the day, and I end up puking out whatever goes in.

On a side note, I'll type up a hate list! <3

  • People who use nihon-shiki, even though they're not in Japan.
  • Simplified Chinese.
  • Period.
  • Super salty foods.
  • Snail meat.
  • My Granny when she starts to buy clothes for us. :< I don't like all of the clothes... jeez... even when I tell her not to buy, she does it... Bah! telling us to eat more when we're already stuffing our face full of food during a meal... telling us to eat until we're full, not to be like, courteous or something. Etc, etc...
  • Forgetting to blog.
  • My cousins when they turn real annoying and noisy. Namely those 3. >_>
  • This list.
Right, I think that's it for tonight! I'll go browse more stuff....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just went on an anime spree didn't you?

OMFG I TOTALLY HATE SIMPLIFIED CHINESE AS WELL. I TOTALLY CAN'T READ THAT SHIT AND I'M FUCKING CHINESE. IT'S SO FUCKING UGLY.

The period bit as well lol.

My family used to do what your granny does. But now I've gotten too fat and so they don't know what size I am and even if they did, they wouldn't have my size here in China ahahhahahhaa OWNED.

Unknown said...

WELL I HATE TRADITIONAL CHINESE. DAMN YOU FOR STAYING BEHIND AND MAKING EVERYTHING HARD TO READ.

Give me Casshern when you come back.