Tuesday 30 December 2008

Taiwan Days 31-34

Saturday, Dec 27th 2008

Nothing much happened today. Mostly stayed home and caught up on some anime. More like, I can't remember. DX

Sunday, Dec 28th 2008

After discovering the joy of the Outside, I convinced Alan along to go to the no. 77 and 79 Animanga shops on Kuan Fu Road. This time, armed with sunlight, I saw that there was a BIGGER and BETTER animanga house up ahead, one or two buildings away. Wow, upon entering I was met with a roomy shop with bookshops stacked up with animanga merchandise. Having a look around, I spotted several sweet heavy as artbooks, and I spotted a Soul Eater Data Book thingy which costs almost $400 NTD.
Going upstairs, we came to a DVD shop, with a R18 section. I shall tell you the story. After browsing the right side of the shop, I started to wander towards the left side. As I turned the corner, I noticed that something was not quite right. All the DVD spine pictures had like, ayashii looking females on it. I stopped, and just as I was about to turn around, my bro said, “I don’t think there’s a need to go in there” just as my suspicions were confirmed. I quickly backed out, and sneaked a peek over to the guy behind the counter. Thankfully he was reading something, and didn’t see me. Later, back on the RIGHT side of that shop, I looked back to the left side, and saw that there was a “If you’re not 18, entry is forbidden” sign on it. ^_^;; I’m so blind, eheheh...
Anyways, the main point is that there are 3 animanga shops right next to each other. Sweet as, only if I had money. DX I gotta wait until my parents AKA ATMs come back

Monday, Dec 29th 2008

Sandy's b'day today. I wished her a happy b'day via email, in big colourful happy font. She reply with a thanks. 8D
I made someone happy today!
Finished Moyashimon today, and watched more ARIA along with some shinbans. Mmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMFG WE DON'T HAVE ANIMANGA STORES HERE. ONLY ADULT STORES... AND POSSIBLY STRIP CLUBS AND OBVIOUSLY PROSTITUTES.