Friday 16 January 2009

Taiwan Day 53

Friday, Jan 16th 2009

After I woke up today, and Alan vacuumed the floor, I mopped it up with this spray thing. The mop was dry, the dried spray is meant to suck the dirty stuff up. It was fun though, pushing the mop around. But washing it afterwards wasn't so fun but it was OK.
For lunch we went downstairs and ate an obentou that 4th Auntie bought. Mum and Dad went to get mum's teeth done and still haven't returned. That's why we had boxed lunch. Oh well, it was nice. Bit too much garlic for my taste though, in the veges.

Tomorrow we go visit Grandpa's grave, and send him our prayers. I'm supposed to wake up before 7:30am, so I'd better finish up fast.

Tonight, instead of going back to Gran's, we went to Feng Chia Nightmarket with the whole family. Chou Toufu (Smelly Tofu) again, and then fried kumara/yam balls. It was really nice, crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Definitely recommended. And then we went shopping/browsing for clothes on the way. I bought some clothes - it's hard to find clothes that I like or suit my tastes. I like to dress simply. I also bought a new Jaga digital watch, my old one has served my well. Then some shoes, and some socks.
Mum just doesn't understand that I'm different, and so it's hard for me to find clothes that I like. Man, she always gets angry over what I pick, since 4/10 we come out of the shop with nothing bought for me. DX
Uwaaaaaaaaaaaah~~~!!!
Then, going back and passing the Turkish Ice Cream guy, we saw that there was a line and he was doing his show. We decided to buy it some other time since it was getting late. So instead, we got 3 cups of Saow Sen Chao (็‡’ไป™่‰) after some searching. Yum~ I haven't tasted this in ages~ mmmmm~

I also ordered my books on Books.com.tw today too, some +Anima and Juuhime. I'm giving Juuhime a go, since the art's real pretty.
Ok, gotta go, I'll finish up tomorrow or something, early start tomorrow morning.

No comments: