Wednesday 7 January 2009

Taiwan Days 41-43

Monday, Jan 5th 2009

Ahhhhhhh.... yukkuri yukkuri.... stayed at home and nothing happened...

Tuesday, Jan 6th 2009

Tuessssssssday! Stayed at home~ watched some shinabns I needed to catch up on~ read a lot of manga and so on~

Wednesday, Jan 7th 2009

Yay! I got to go to the Kuroi San-rensei Animanga houses again today! I bought 2 more Puchi! Eva figures for my friends, and got a Moyashimon gashapon for myself.

This time, the shop that was closed last time at no. 83's 2F was open.
We walked in.
We were met with merchandise.
We browsed.
I lifted my head.
I saw.
I tugged on my bro's sleeve. He saw.
4 plushies. 2 characters. No body.
YUKKURI HEADS!!!!
Big Reimu head, small Reimu head.
Big Marisa head, small Marisa head.
Around $2000 NTD.
OK now, so... WHO WANTS IT I WILL GLADLY BUY IT FOR YOU BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY ME. RAWR.

No comments: