Thursday 15 January 2009

Taiwan Days 51-52

Wednesday, 14th Jan 2008

Sick......... (≧ロ≦)

Thursday, 15th Jan 2008

Had brunch at Shao Jo Ma's. Curry rice. It was a different type of curry rice. Parents talked for about an hour afterwards. I got to ride a scooter again. Bliss~
Checked my exam results. I did not fail! I can't believe that I got an M in Unfamiliar text and Algebra though. >o<
Dentist appointment at 4pm. I must go and brush my teeth before going, to make it easier for the dentist, and less picking with that sharp tool.
Mannnnnnnn! The drill... was scary. It sure hurt too, when it touched my tooth root. Finally, a white filling instead of silver! :D
I made it in time for Pokemon as well... how nice!
For dinner we went back to Gran's again, and it was vege hotpot this time. Watched Doraemon there, and we stopped by an Organics store on the way home. Enzymes was the target, but we ended up buying a whole load of other stuff apart from enzymes. There's the shopping trap for you.

No comments: