Monday 5 January 2009

Taiwan Days 37-40

Thursday, Jan 1st 2009

Nothing much happened today. Hotpot/shabu shabu for lunch and dinner. It was pretty nice, but something seemed to be missing from the ingredients from what me and my family would usually eat. I can't put my finger on it. It's actually like winter now since a cold front came over. 17°C. It actually closer to a NZ winter now. We went out to see if we could find a larger pot for the hotpot, but we failed. We also tried to find a fatter cord, but we also failed. But I had fun going through Carrefour again and seeing stuffs.

Friday, Jan 2nd 2009

My cousins still get to stay home until Monday. Me and my cousins suddenly decided that we should play LAN AOE 2 Conquerors games and so we had our first game today. They started playing Runescape again, and it was a mendokusai explaining everything 3 times since they can't understand English. Weather's still pretty cold. It's actually cold. Hotpot again for lunch and dinner today.

Saturday, Jan 3rd 2009

More AOE 2 LAN games. It's actually quite fun! This could be addictive... hehehe. Cousins are still as noisy as ever. (>_<) Due to my awesome memory, I can't really remember what happened today. Aww man. What happened to my resolution to blog more often!??! DX

Sunday, Jan 4th 2009


Today we had MOAR AOE Lan games. This time I only made villagers and mass collected resources. By the time I was in Imperial Age I had so much resources that I kept giving them out. Lol. I had like 90 villagers in the end. Villager army!!! XDDDDD
Apart from that, nothing much happened today.

No comments: