Wednesday 28 January 2009

Taiwan Days 63-64

Tuesday, 27th Jan 2009

Today we are destined to go back to Mother's House, because it's Jan the 2nd in the Lunar Calendar. Actually, it's mum's mum, aka my Nana's house that we're going back to. We had lunch and dinner there, all cooked by various people. Apart from the mahjong all day long, TV was watched, and conversations were listened to. All in all, nothing big happened, but I did get another red packet from my Shao Jo Ma and Nana. The spoils? Well.... ;D it's another $2000 to add to the total. So now it's $5300.

Wednesday, 28th Jan 2009

=_= Ergh.... so tired...

Well, I got to laze around the house for a bit before we went to Nana's for lunch. :D
Mum's big sis cooked up a hearty meal for us so that was quite nice. Had some talk and I watched some TV.
We wanted to watch Gake no Ue no Ponyo - Ponyo on a Cliff by the Sea, and we wanted to watch the 3:10pm one at Shin Kong Mitsukoshi. So we left Nana's house at around 2pm, and got there at around 2:50pm, I guess. Wow! It was so cute and endearing~ also so pretty... as expected of Ghibli. ^_^
I'd recommend you go watch this... it's really worth it. There was a really long line for the tickets... but we managed to get a seat anyways.
After that, our parents came to pick us up to go to Gran's house for dinner. Wheee~ I also watched Doraemon there too... nice dinner. Oh, I managed to rediscover a book that I brought back to Taiwan when I was in like, year 1-3, and never brought back. It's called "My Fern Hollow Bedtime Book". I remember bringing this book for show and tell and I had a lot of favourite pages. XD
I finished reading the book when Mum stopped by Hill Top again after we got off the car and walked up from the parking lot. Sat there and read while she looked for more stuff. Heh.

So here I am blogging~ I have to sleep early today because it's Jan the 3rd in the Lunar Calenday, and the Mouse Groom is going to marry the Mouse Bride. ;D

No comments: