Sunday 29 October 2023

Taichung Day 15

 Not much today - just organise my luggage, admit defeat that I can't fit everything into a carry on... and ended up having to take the big suitcase. 

After lunch we went to Grandma's. There was a true crime and occult/weird stories programme on channel 57. The true crime are ones that happened in Taiwan and hoooly shit that's so scary. One was that a 20 yr old girl was hit by a white Benz in the morning, dragged into the boot unconscious, and taken somewhere, and found 3 hrs later with 176 stab wounds in her body. Holy fuck. The murderer was a 20ish year old guy who couldn't take a rejection. Rich boy, no remorse. The girl must've been alive when she was stabbed... that's truly aweful.

Grandma was falling asleep in her chair around 3pm. We had some dragon fruit and apple before that. We told grandma to take her nap, and we'll leave. She was wearing a waist support today. See you in 2 weeks ish grandma.

賢伯 went with his friends to Taitung today, due back tonight? They went overnight and wow that's hardcore since the travel time is so long.

小智 was busy on the computer. I had a good time with Maiya and Hu'nuio. They went gently cray cray over a dried fruit - similar to catnip. Adorable kitties.

After I got home I just had some snacks and finished the rest of my luggage, and spent a good hour or two doing homework on trains from Guanshan to Taipei. I think I can get close enough to Yima's house via MRT to call a taxi closer to then so I don't have to carry my luggage as far.

After dinner, watched ep4 Faraway Paladin on CR, load times were so slow I had to keep stopping in the middle to let it load... let's see if it will let me watch S3 pt 2 of Dr. Stone now. Then bed, early rise tomorrow.

Ended up watching ShanFro ep 5 as CR taking too long to load...

No comments: