Monday 23 October 2023

Taichung Day 9

 Slept in today untl almost 10am. Went down to buy stamps for postcards, and then headed to 久久大賣場 to see if I could find the clothing hanger pegs for dad. I found one, it wasn't as good as our existing one, so I bought some pegs to hook on ourselves in the middle bar which was blank. Also bought a spray bottle for wig styling, and a mist bottle cause they didn't have other travel bottles... stopped by Mr Q, a mobile repair shop, for a charging cable but they didn't have 2m.

Then went home, time for lunch, and then I just rested and watched anime. When t was 3pm I headed out again to sort out mum's ear dros medicine at a ENT clinic near Carrefour. Sooo many people, made me nervous since I was only KF94 on ear saver... nasal sprayed as soon as I got outside. Then to 全國電子 to find my cable and success. This cable charges just as fast as in NZ?!?! My prev experience was that same set up, charging is slower on 110v but apparently modern electronics all have a regulator inside so it doesn't matter. I'm so confused. Maybe it's my powerboard? IDK bro.

I came home and just mostly rested, watched anime, and chilled. Quiet day today.

No comments: